Home Open Account Help 337 users online

Model Railroading > Accurail customer service...

Date: 10/28/14 12:49
Accurail customer service...
Author: hartrick24

Let me start by saying I like to put their car kits together give or take my son and I have around 100. I purchased 5 of the new Santa Fe 4750 3-bay grain hoppers last week. I had 2 of the cars
weights, a half inch short ( 5 1/2inches) instead of 6". I called Accurail and Mark answered the ph. right away took down what I needed and shipped right away. I know they are a smaller co.
and he said he was sorry and took care of me. Customer service was great. Thanks Mark...

Date: 10/28/14 12:51
Re: Accurail customer service...
Author: Larry020

Good to hear!

Larry

Date: 10/28/14 22:11
Author: JS_IN_KY

From my past experiences I'd have to say that Accurail has the best service of any model railroad company I've dealt with. They are very friendly and take care of issues quickly.

John

Date: 10/29/14 08:09
Author: cabman

And you couldn't find a couple of pennies or nuts to make up for a couple of short weights? You must be a little short on ingenuity. Seriously, the model is tops and fun to assemble if you think it through logically. Are they becoming hard to find?

Date: 10/29/14 08:40
Author: aehouse

My Accurail service experience was incomparable. When they announced that they were going to come out with new ice reefers, I noticed that one of the future offerings was to be a BAR car. So I emailed them and asked if the car was to be done in the red-white-blue color scheme. The answer was no, but the proprietor immediately offered to sell me--at list price (!)-- a car he still had on hand in his personal collection from a much earlier run. Now THAT is service.

Art House

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0369 seconds