Home Open Account Help 233 users online

Model Railroading > Starucca bridge finally in place!

Date: 11/26/14 14:46
Starucca bridge finally in place!
Author: jobrazy

So I finally got the bridge installed and the tunnel approach I have been working on as well. Lots more to do - but I finally have a complete upper deck loop - no derails, solid switching! Yay! - 6 months of work phase I of the upper deck is done. I still have some spots to work on for leveling and boatloads of scenery. The only thing I have not been able to envision is how to incorporate the bridge on the upper deck to the back and lower level so the transition looks like it belongs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Joel Brazy
Coatesville, PA

Date: 11/28/14 09:20
Re: Starucca bridge finally in place!
Author: ChrisCampi

Looking good Joel. Do you have plans to hang a backdrop over the vertical blinds? Or maybe paint the blinds so all that beautiful bridgework stands out?

Chris

Date: 11/29/14 02:02
Re: Starucca bridge finally in place!
Author: jobrazy

Hey Chris,

I think I will remove the blinds. The track binds anyway, and I can use the depth. Probably going to put a sprayed canvas in its place, sky on one side for the layout and a mural (probably trains....who woulda thunk??) on the other side face outside.

J

Joel Brazy
Coatesville, PA

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0338 seconds