Home Open Account Help 324 users online

Model Railroading > HO SP Mikado decals

Date: 02/27/15 06:38
HO SP Mikado decals
Author: Chestnut

I'm working on a custom painted SP Mikado MK5 2-8-2
Brass HO scale.
I'm using Microscale decals SP medium steam set and I need to know what Data I need to use for the locomotive specifications under the cab as well as for the oil tender for the rear. Gallons etc.. I searched online as well as my books to get detailed information with no success. Thanks for any help.
Matt

Posted from iPhone

Date: 02/27/15 07:44
Re: HO SP Mikado decals
Author: tomstp

You may need to find a Champ decals set called Blue Ribbon Special for SP steam.

Date: 02/27/15 08:29
Author: SPED

Champ is out of business, I always use San Juan Decals, they are the best on the planet (at least for Espee). As far as your capacities you first need to know what tender you have. PM me a picture and I'll help you out.

Ed

Date: 02/27/15 08:44
Author: Chestnut

Thanks guys. Ed, I will have to get on wireless internet to post of photo I can't do it from my phone thanks for your help!
Matt

Posted from iPhone

Date: 02/27/15 10:49
Author: Cupolau

If you need the complete specs, I have Volume 1 of SP Company Diagrams of Locomotives and Tenders for the Pacific Lines which contains special notes regarding assignments and rebuilds.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0314 seconds