Home Open Account Help 329 users online

Model Railroading > Detail Parts

Date: 03/30/15 19:16
Detail Parts
Author: nzupfan

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good website/online store to use for ordering detail parts? Mainly after parts for detailing modern diesels.
The one I have used in the past no longer carries detail parts. Also need them to ship internationally as I am based in New Zealand.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Craig

Date: 03/30/15 20:02
Re: Detail Parts
Author: wabash2800

Walthers at Walthers.com?

Date: 03/30/15 20:51
Author: dgraves

Caboose Hobbies in Denver, CO has a great selection.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 03/30/15 22:09
Author: rschonfelder

I found these guys through ebay;

Joel & Teresa Prantle
Phone 509-528-3161
"[url=mailto:tjmodeltrains@yahoo.com]tjmodeltrains@yahoo.com[/url]"

Lord Bless You

I have bought from them before but do admit they can tend to get mixed up on my order.  However, they do give you the chance to review your charge and they will invoice you through PayPal.  Plus, you get a blessing but don't ask for a Cricket World Cup victory because that ship has already sailed to AUSTRALIA.

I am in Australia but I use a Consolidation warehouse in Hawthorne CA.  They have access to all of the shippers that go down here including the USPS.  Believe it or not, TNT Express is much cheaper yet faster than the USPS.  The service comes in the form of holding and consolidation of multiple purchases which may or may not suit you.  If you are interested, it is called shipito dot com  .

Using them will not restrict who you can buy from in the US.

Rick

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/15 22:10 by rschonfelder.

Date: 03/31/15 11:21
Author: grahamline

Email a want list to http://www.wsor.com/

They have a pretty good selection and do mail order.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0813 seconds