Home Open Account Help 348 users online

Model Railroading > Model Railroader Net

Date: 11/02/00 13:27
Model Railroader Net
Author: Chooch_1

Anyone check out the Model Railroader Net?? I saw a post on here about a bowser buildup they where doing.. so I clicked on the link that was there. Wow some really nice things going on over at that web-site :-) Go check them out.. it's pretty cool if your a modler they have a ton of stuff.

Date: 11/02/00 17:39
RE: Model Railroader Net
Author: Moment

Yup been there it is a cool site, I like their chat that little guys talken when you use it is funny. The first time I used it I fell on the floor laughing.. hahahaha But the info is realy good, And the way they show you how to build stuff is way to cool..

Date: 11/02/00 20:36
Author: Runs4TheNS

Hmmmm... interesting, the same patterns of misspelled words as you find on their website. There wouldn't happen to be a little shilling going on here, would there?

Date: 11/02/00 21:09
Author: jwchenard

You'd think if they were gonna plug a site, they'd include the URL. Duh!

Date: 11/03/00 06:37

jwchenard wrote:
>
>
>
> You'd think if they were gonna plug a site, they'd include the
> URL. Duh!

They did Duh! put a WWW. in front of there name! Wow what a concept!! hahahaha www.modelrailroader.net

Date: 11/03/00 08:19

Runs4TheNS wrote:
>
> Hmmmm... interesting, the same patterns of misspelled words as
> you find on their website. There wouldn't happen to be a
> little shilling going on here, would there?

No I don't think so. But the better question would be "wheres the URL to your web site?" I have yet to see one web page without a type"O" somewhere on it! So lets check out your pages.. :-) Always has to be one or two guys falting the folks that try to help out the rest of the hobby. What I see over at the http://www.modelrailroader.net/index.html is folks answering questions honestly and showing other modelers how not to screw-up a model. Can you say the same?? And there are always a few people that have something nasty to say about anyone trying to give a hand to another! So lets get back to the question! Whats the URL to your web-site??? :-)

Date: 11/03/00 18:09
Author: Narrowgauge

Anyone who features a Shay on their site is okay. Nice site!
Narrow Gauge

Date: 11/03/00 20:53
Author: Runs4TheNS

Moment wrote:
>
> So lets get back to
> the question! Whats the URL to your web-site??? :-)

www.getalife.com

Sorry, I'm only kidding... and couldn't resist that one... <grin>

Date: 01/17/01 09:30
Author: sd80mac

test...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0371 seconds