Home Open Account Help 327 users online

Model Railroading > Anyone dealt with DLA

Date: 11/17/00 17:36
Anyone dealt with DLA
Author: rutkus

HI,
Has anyone done business with the DLA company that has the add here on trainorders. That is an awfully good price on those proto engines, but I am leary because I have never heard of them before.
Thanks
randy

Date: 11/17/00 17:55
RE: Anyone dealt with DLA
Author: webmaster

I can tell you that I stand behind them. They are local to me and I have been bending over backwards to get him to open a permanent shop on Trainorders.

He does have the locomotives presented as Dave Donaldson, a friend of mine photographed them and set up the store for them.

Yes they are a killer deal, and that is because DLA is on the west coast and could not move the east coast names.

Todd Clark
Trainorders.com

Date: 11/17/00 20:51
Author: atsfman

I have bought a lot of DCC components from him over the last couple of years along with some diesels and he has always delivered the goods. DLA gets my vote of approval.

Date: 11/17/00 21:30
Author: peterj

I have spoken with Dave many times, and greatly appreciate his expertise and help with DCC issues, as well as his great prices on DCC equipment.

An AAAAA+++++ dealer.

Peter J

Date: 11/17/00 21:31
Author: RyanAlen

I have a Atlas BNSF GP-38 coming right now from DLA, had no major trouble in the past.

They do have good prices. Although I must confess, I haven't got around to checking out Trainorders links or listings,I didn't even know DLA was their, just went directly to their site to place my last order.

I would sincerely reccommend them.

Date: 11/17/00 23:09
Author: bobcochran

I've dealt with him for quite a while. Dave provides good service and fair prices. My only complaint is that he moved to Oxnard Ca. He's
quite knowledgable on DCC.
Bob Cochran

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0378 seconds