Home Open Account Help 188 users online

Model Railroading > Herald King Decal Question...

Date: 12/05/16 07:39
Herald King Decal Question...
Author: hartrick24

Does anyone know if they made a decal that might have said ( Return to DTI RR Detroit Michigan When Empty) thankyou for any help...

Steve

Date: 12/05/16 09:38
Re: Herald King Decal Question...
Author: penncentral74

I have a RailGraphics set that was offered for sale in conjunction with an article in Mainline Modeler (I think...) about modifying 60' Auto Parts cars.

There are 'When Empty return to DT&I Lima OH' and 'When Empty return to PRR Cincinnati OH' on that set.  I haven't seen reverse route to DT&I decals in any

of my Herald King or Microscale sets. 

Date: 12/05/16 10:44
Author: hartrick24

penncentral74 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a RailGraphics set that was offered for
> sale in conjunction with an article in Mainline
> Modeler (I think...) about modifying 60' Auto
> Parts cars.
>
> There are 'When Empty return to DT&I Lima OH' and
> 'When Empty return to PRR Cincinnati OH' on that
> set.  I haven't seen reverse route to DT&I decals
> in any
>
> of my Herald King or Microscale sets. 

I'm doing two cars, I had them on a table knocking off 2 sides at a time. I thought I had enough but the next day I looked at the other ones. They said " When Empty Return To DTI RR 
Leipsic Ohio". If I had looked better I could have 2 for Detroit on one car and 2 for the Lipsic Ohio car. I might have to have one Detroit and Leipsic on each side. They are so small maybe no one would notice...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/16 11:56 by hartrick24.

Date: 12/05/16 11:29
Author: penncentral74

Just put one of each on opposite sides!  Makes it look like you have twice as many cars, and will double your destinations when routing!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1539 seconds