Home Open Account Help 246 users online

Model Railroading > Sherman Hill Show

Date: 05/16/17 15:00
Sherman Hill Show
Author: Bob3985

This weekend is the big weekend for the Sherman Hill Model Train Show in Cheyenne. We are situated in the Exhibition Hall at the Cheyenne Frontier Days grounds just off I-25 between Pershing and Central Avenues exits. With construction around the main entrance on 8th Avenue it may be advised to enter on the west side next to I-25 on Hynds Boulevard. A link to our website that lists the vendors and show information is at www.shermanhillrails.org/show. There is information on everything at the show and also lists all the vendors too.
If you are in the area do stop by and enjoy all the neat stuff we have lined up.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/17 19:47 by Bob3985.

Date: 05/18/17 06:31
Re: Sherman Hill Show
Author: Bob3985

We might find out today if the concrete is set up enough to open the main gate on 8th Avenue. Otherwise the entrance will be off of Hynds Boulevard. BTW been seeing our commercial a lot on Channel 5. Wayne Hansen and I will be on the noon show tomorrow to promote the events.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.3255 seconds