Home Open Account Help 214 users online

Model Railroading > Any Model Railroaders in NW Ohio?

Date: 08/02/01 09:06
Any Model Railroaders in NW Ohio?
Author: hectrain

Just wanted to know if there are any other model railroaders in this
part of state?

Date: 08/02/01 10:46
RE: Any Model Railroaders in NW Ohio?
Author: CSX_CO

I'm over in Fort Wayne, Indiana...but that's pretty close to NW Ohio.

HO Scale...modern prototype modeling...CSX primary focus, but I dabble in all modern RR's.

Practice Safe CSX

Date: 08/02/01 19:40
Author: railohio

I do N and G scales and reside in Napoleon. Main interest in N scale is B&O, NKP, and DT&I and in G scale it's is Maine Central.

-Brian
ICQ #21630753

Date: 08/02/01 21:02
Author: CJ

I'm a model railroader from Bryan,OH. CR is my main focus, as well as other modern rr's, with the occasional PC or NYC equipment floating around.

Chris
ICQ 63190150
Bryan,OH

Date: 08/02/01 21:45
Author: 46m

I'm from bryan ohio. n and ho scale, ho being the main one. i like mainly BNSF but anyother rr is always welcome.

Greg
ICQ # 125163165

Date: 08/03/01 08:51
Author: toledopatch

While I'm primarily a 1:1 scale photo shooter, I also have an atticful of HO locomotives and freight-car kits for use on my future model railroad -- whenever I get a house big enough to build it. Of course, the way I'm going with the photo trips, I may never be able to afford that house! <g>

Date: 08/03/01 14:24
Biggest NW Ohio layout?
Author: skunk

The Fort Wayne NMRA Chapter will be hosting some layout tours during their October meet. One of the layouts will be a double decker built on the top floor of a barn. I don't remember the dimensions specfically, but I think the length is about 100 feet. This is an HO layout based on Montana Rail Link. This layout is located in Continental, Ohio.

I have operated on this layout and though it doesn't have much scenery yet, it is well designed with boo coo staging and working signals. It was multiple cab control and CTC, but they are currently converting to Digitrax Command Control.

If this makes you drool, you might consider joining the NMRA and attending this meet. In addition to the usual clinics there will be a few celebs like Tony Koester, Dave Frary and Bruce Chubb. We also have some prototype tours scheduled including the GM truck plant (Roanoke, IN) yard and the steel mill yard in Butler Indiana. Sorry I got "off track".

Date: 08/03/01 15:30
RE: Biggest NW Ohio layout?
Author: markgaeth

Skunk,

Please e-mail me who you are. I am sure we know each other.

mgaeth@adamswells.com

Mark Gaeth
Decatur, IN

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0417 seconds