Home Open Account Help 242 users online

Model Railroading > Grandt line farewell :-(

Date: 03/14/18 10:43
Grandt line farewell :-(
Author: Finderskeepers

If you've ever scratchbuilt or kitbashed a structure, chances are that you've used Grandt line products to finish it. Narrow gaugers use their trucks and bridge builders use their nut and bolt castings. Sad to see them go :-(

"Thank you to all of you for your friendship and patronage over the years…we will certainly miss visiting with you and hearing about your amazing projects!

We hope to shut the doors in June …..but will accept new orders through May 1, 2018. After that, we will sell only stock on hand.
So….if you need some of our “stuff”, be sure to give Liz a call sooner, rather than later.

We plan to attend the shows listed on our calendar, in one capacity or another…..so we may see you there.

Again, thanks for being such loyal customers and friends. It has been a good run.

Sincerely,

Dave, Liz, Phyllis
Peter, Mary and Jessie"

Posted from iPhone

Date: 03/14/18 13:52
Re: Grandt line farewell :-(
Author: santafedan

I have 2000 bolt heads on my trestle.

Date: 03/14/18 18:08
Author: Harlock

Bummer. We bought their C&S bobber caboose kit to get some of the under-frame details to reference when building our 1/4 scale version for live steam use. We did assemble it and it now sits on my desk.

Mike Massee
Tehachapi, CA
Photography, Railroading and more..

Date: 03/14/18 18:41
Author: icancmp193

I have been a hobby dealer for 31+ years. Things like this keep happening, as our old favorites and associates retire or in some cases, worse.
Some day it will be me :-(

TJY

Date: 03/17/18 06:48
Author: superchief73

The nicest couple ever!

Javier Cervantes
Castle Rock , CO

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds