Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Model Railroading > Fathers Day post BAPM at CMRS

Date: 06/18/18 17:19
Fathers Day post BAPM at CMRS
Author: dmaffei

BAPM had a good turnout with some fantastic models on display. Presentations were well done and informative as usual. Didn't take my camera, just had fun and enjoyed the company of some great modelers. I did take some phone photos yesterday and did the best I could processing them in in Lightroom. The CMRS crew have completed a bit more scenery and the layout is looking great.

1)Mark's AT&SF GP35's running through Davis
2)Ricky's SP switch engines running by the Crockett sugar plant
3)My beet racks descending behind a good mix of 70's southland SP power
http://cmrstrainclub.org

If you didn't make it to BAPM, maybe next year. A fun day for all !

Dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/18 21:38 by dmaffei.

Date: 06/18/18 18:01
Re: Fathers Day post BAPM at CMRS
Author: atsf121

love the C&H plant

Date: 06/18/18 19:42
Author: SCKP187

Nice photos of the layout. Look at those swamp coolers on top of the mobil homes.
Brian Stevens

Date: 06/18/18 20:46
Author: Barstool

Those flat car loads of farm tractors caught my eye....There is no limit to what you can load on a flat or a gon and in Dave's shot of the tractors on the right of the photo, there was a time when you would see a number of farm equipment on the move by rail...I missed the BAPM, as I could not leave the house due to medical reasons, but what you see at the meet are guys with great hands that do time consuming work that delivers good or super work....weathering, kit building, scratch building you name it, it was there....

Date: 06/18/18 21:58
Author: gnguy

Nice shots Dave. The layout does look great. I miss the monthly operations sessions.

Date: 06/19/18 03:56
Author: Larry020

Dave

Great photos

Barstool

Farm equipment still moves by rail, if you consider last Saturday as recent. Scroll down to photos 36, 37, and 38.

https://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?2,4576931

ʎɹɹɐ˥

Date: 06/19/18 06:11
Author: SPDRGWfan

Very nice model scenes!

Cheers, Jim

Date: 06/22/18 07:33
Author: shortliner

Did anyone do a photo-shoot this year?? Just for us guys who have a hell of a long way to come......
Jack in the UK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/18 01:11 by shortliner.

Date: 06/22/18 08:24
Author: SPDRGWfan

Yes, agree Jack. I may not be across the pond (where my wife came from) but I'm on the wrong side of the continent.

Photo's would be welcome!

Cheers, Jim

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0493 seconds