Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Model Railroading > Photo Request for La Mesa weekend

Date: 03/08/19 17:00
Photo Request for La Mesa weekend
Author: DynamicBrake

I'm hoping (requesting) that if anyone attending this weekends operating session at the La Mesa Club (SAN) would be so kind as to post some pics/videos, it would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,

Kent in CArmel Valley

Date: 03/08/19 17:47
Re: Photo Request for La Mesa weekend
Author: Coast

A member posts videos frequently on YouTube.  He captured some neat images from a 2017 operating session.  
Do the following Google search, Fall on Tehachapi 2017.

Date: 03/08/19 18:35
Author: DKay

Mr Robbie MRL goes down regularly to operate,he might put something up.Havent seen him post here  in a good while though.
Regards,DK

Date: 03/08/19 21:17
Author: MrMRL

DKay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr Robbie MRL goes down regularly to operate,he
> might put something up.Havent seen him post here 
> in a good while though.

I’ll be down in SD at the La Mesa Club on the 17th of March for another weekend fun run with Dave Hussey, Tim Costello and others. My last run down there was 14 months ago!! My (side gig) at BNSF keeps me quite happily busy. I’ll be sure to snap several photos as the informal op session progresses. Just not sure what to take down there yet. Pretty sure I’m gonna bring my two new ScaleTrains C44-9Ws, but what to pull behind? Maybe some marine stacks...

Mr. MRL

Date: 03/11/19 14:20

Lots of photos posted on their Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/LMMRRC/

Date: 03/11/19 21:20
Author: chakk

And you can also look for videos by SoCal Rail Productions (on u tube, for example) and you will find several -- including one taken last Saturday by that video company's owner.

I was working as the Woodford telegrapher when that train stopped by my office to take water for both of its cab-forward helpers.

Date: 03/12/19 15:15

VicYoder also has a number of videos on YouTube featuring the La Mesa Club.

Date: 03/28/19 01:17
Author: Wildebeest

Bernhard Beck, a guest from the Bay Area who was at our March 9-10 session, posted some pictures of one of the trips he was called for with accompanying train orders, etc,. on his blog at https://blog.lostentry.org/2019/03/tt-at-la-mesa-extra-215.html.   This was the Bernhard's first time participating in one of our sessions.

D F W

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0466 seconds