Home Open Account Help 302 users online

Model Railroading > Sherman Hill Train Show

Date: 05/15/19 07:13
Sherman Hill Train Show
Author: Bob3985

This weekend is the Annual Sherman Hill train Show in Cheyenne in conjunction with the Cheyenne Railroad Heritage Days. This event will take place in the Cheyenne Frontier Days Exhibition Hall off of 8th Avenue at the Frontier Days grounds. This year we have 41 vendors and 8 layouts. We also have (weather permitting) the Lions Club train outdoors giving rides. The hours are Saturday from 9am to 5pm and Sunday from 9am to 4pm. Admission is $8 and Children under 12 are free.
There will be two food trucks serving a variety of meals as well. The gals have created another quilt for raffle, this year depicting the heritage of the BNSF roads. Proceeds from the raffle go to the Youth Alternatives project.
We hope all who are in the area and those following the Doubleheader back to Cheyenne can stop in and check out all the great items available from our vendors.
See you there.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 05/15/19 17:11
Re: Sherman Hill Train Show
Author: DRGWK59

This years quilt!

David Ketchum
Cheyenne WY

Date: 05/15/19 18:05

Thanks Dave

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 05/15/19 18:30
Author: FiveChime

Bob:

Be sure to post some pictures of the event here.

Thanks, Jim Evans

Date: 05/16/19 04:27
Author: binder001

Bob, Sounds like fun!  I WAS all set to come out this coming weekend.  Planned to watch the steam special, do some railfanning, hit the train show, etc, then I looked at the forecast for the Cheyenne-Laramie area....RAIN!  Drat!  Maybe another time...

Gary B.
Waverly, NE

Date: 05/16/19 07:17

binder001 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bob, Sounds like fun!  I WAS all set to come out
> this coming weekend.  Planned to watch the steam
> special, do some railfanning, hit the train show,
> etc, then I looked at the forecast for the
> Cheyenne-Laramie area....RAIN!  Drat!  Maybe
> another time...
>
> Gary B.
> Waverly, NE
Too bad you can't make it out Gary. Wouod be great to visit with you again. Rain shows on Friday with cooler and a slight chance on Saturday but Sunday shows cooler and no rain. Steam locomotives should look awesome in the cooler air this weekend.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0283 seconds