Home Open Account Help 329 users online

Model Railroading > NWSL to live on!

Date: 08/19/19 14:19
NWSL to live on!
Author: KM-ML4000

NorthWest Short Line Press Release
For Immediate Release"NorthWest Short Line is pleased to announce that the entire line has been acquired by an NWSL employee, effective September 3rd, 2019. All existing back orders will be filled, and NWSL will be open to new orders as soon as the new websites are rolled out; the primary website nwsl.com will carry forward as the primary contact point. The line is expected to carry forward largely unchanged although the company will no longer offer phone support. NWSL will be headquartered in Kila, Montana, located near Kalispell, and the new address is PO Box 219, Kila, MT 59920. Email contact is through the website."

Date: 08/19/19 14:40
Re: NWSL to live on!
Author: BNModeler

Hot Dog!!!!!

Date: 08/19/19 14:41
Author: dboehlke

This is great news!

Dan Boehlke
New Ulm, MN

Date: 08/19/19 15:18
Author: SeaboardMan

Yea, whew, that was close!

Date: 08/19/19 15:35
Author: DKay

Outstanding news.
Regards,DK

Date: 08/19/19 15:46
Author: fbe

Yes, this is good news. After getting the wall to wall tour in the last few weeks I see there is a lot of machinery to move and rows and rows of product to box up and load into trucks or vans.

Date: 08/19/19 16:42
Author: jburek

Excellent news!

Date: 08/19/19 16:47
Author: wabash2800

Good to hear that an employee is buying it. Perhaps that means it is somone who knows the business. Perhaps it will be bought over time. (A good idea for tax reasons, cash flow to the former owner and perhaps makes the entity more salable.)

Victor A. Baird
http://www.erstwhilepublications.com 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/19 16:48 by wabash2800.

Date: 08/19/19 20:43
Author: MMD

Man that is great news, I'm very pleased,   it is a company that the modelers need.     I wish the new owner all the very best.

Malcolm
New Zealand.

Date: 08/19/19 20:50
Author: up421

Very pleased to hear the news.  Thank you for posting the info.

Date: 08/20/19 07:57
Author: alcoc636

Great news!

Tim Dickinson
La Verne, CA

Date: 08/20/19 08:43
Author: mcdeo

Good news. I had ordered something before the last deadline, haven't gotten it yet...but sounds like it's still on the way. Thank you for the update.

Mike ONeill
Parker, CO

Date: 08/20/19 08:57
Author: BoilingMan

Very nice!  I'd grabbed a few gear sets at the "11th Hour", as insurance, but this is reassuring news all the same.
SR

Date: 08/20/19 12:39
Author: superchief73

Beautiful !!!!!!

Javier Cervantes
Castle Rock , CO

Date: 08/20/19 16:20
Author: EL-SD45-3632

Makes me happier than a camel on Wednesday!!!!! I need gear sets.

Date: 08/21/19 10:58
Author: DocJohn

Good news.  I will be able to get all my 4-axle diesels over to Stanton drive trucks,  Maybe they will do 6-axle trucks.

john

Date: 08/22/19 07:58
Author: 2472Don

I just noticed that post on their FaceBook page, as I just returned from Japan. I went to their page expecting to read a "farewell note" in a post, from Dave but... more of a "changing of the guard" post from Dave = Fantastic news!

2472Don
Manoa Valley, O'ahu

Date: 08/22/19 14:33
Author: Gulliver-Stuart

DocJohn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good news.  I will be able to get all my 4-axle
> diesels over to Stanton drive trucks,  Maybe they
> will do 6-axle trucks.
>
> john

I've been asking them for years about doing six wheel (three axle) Stanton drives.  I was told that they are working on them.  I need four of them with asymetrical axle spacing for the Baldwin version of the Tri-mount truck for my HO scale N&W "Jawn Henry" turbine to replace the KMT "coffee grinder" drive.

Stuart

Date: 08/23/19 05:40
Author: DocJohn

I have two Atlas Gold Series F-M Trainmasters and an Athearn SD-70ace in need of 6-wheel Stanton drives.

john

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.043 seconds