Home Open Account Help 350 users online

Model Railroading > Walthers G85 flatcars are in

Date: 01/11/20 14:53
Walthers G85 flatcars are in
Author: SPDRGWfan

althers is shipping the G85 flatcars finally.  My order of 5 arrived today - 2 Tuscan GTTX, 1 Yellow GTTX, and SP and a Santa Fe.

These are in the Mainline series but really pretty decent overall.

Cheers, Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/20 15:21 by SPDRGWfan.

Date: 01/11/20 16:18
Re: Walthers G85 flatcars are in
Author: tracktime

Excellent!  I am looking forward to picking mine up at my LHS!
Cheers,
Harry

Date: 01/11/20 22:28
Author: funnelfan

Getting worried as they are already showing sold out and discontinued at Walthers, but the SP and VTTX cars I've had on order for eons still don't have a shipping notice.

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 01/11/20 23:38
Author: Hookdragkick

Trainworld is showing one car # available still, fyi.

Date: 01/11/20 23:54
Author: steeplecab

Ted -
You might want to ask your dealer to contact Walthers and ask the hard questions and see what they say. Since Walthers stiffed me on a Rapido preorder I'd had in since the very first announcement, I don't trust anything they say any more. (Thank you Rapido for taking care of a customer that initially ordered through their local shop.)  Walthers seems to under-order and then play favorites with dealers when they're short. Thankfully I got what I ordered this time, but I wouldn't have been surprised if they came up short.
Dano
Helena

Date: 01/12/20 01:04
Author: Fizzboy7

Indeed they are now shipping.   I have one VTTX and two SP's on the way for the shop.   Now wishing I had pre-ordered more.

Jason Eminian
Smith Brothers Hobby Center

Date: 01/16/20 06:38
Author: fbe

The cars came into my local hobby shop Wednesday. I picked up a pair of skeletonized VTTX cars and 3 GTTX cars with the very thin sidesills in brown and yellow.

Get them now before they sell out.,

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0356 seconds