Home Open Account Help 266 users online

Model Railroading > Mini cam to fit into a n scale engine

Date: 10/24/20 06:56
Mini cam to fit into a n scale engine
Author: Highhood

Does any one make a mini cam that small ?

If so how well do they operate ?

Jon Fink
Schenectady, NY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/20 07:00 by Highhood.

Date: 10/24/20 07:18
Re: Mini cam to fit into a n scale engine
Author: Lighter

-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone make a mini cam that small?

Sure. Pixel and iPhone HD cell phone cameras are used in some commercial broadcasts. Small HD drone cameras can be seen on this site. They have HD video quality but don't yet have useful audio without full-sized microphones. As for an RTR N scale camera locomotive, I can't answer but I imagine that following this thread will be interesting.

Date: 10/24/20 10:14
Author: Highhood

Ok. What would be a good hd drone to procure ?

Jon Fink
Schenectady, NY

Date: 10/25/20 03:34
Author: CT97

I wonder too,as there have been times one sees a Cellphone that has been in the street run over a bunch of times,but I still wonder if the Camera lens and guts would be worth (Well it`s kinda free anywa) To grab it and Frankenstein with it to try an get the camera alive..
Lenses and such in cell phones are getting smaller,but better in clarity. I hope someone with tech knowledge sees and answers this as well

CT 97 Phil.

Date: 10/26/20 07:22
Author: miniempire

Just throwing this out there: https://www.sciplus.com/usb-rechargeable-spy-pen-with-4gb-micro-sd-card-65550-p
It does say it records audio as well as video, probably easy to disassemble might be worth a look. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.035 seconds