Home Open Account Help 314 users online

Model Railroading > After Dark - Trackside on the Onondaga Cutoff

Date: 01/15/21 05:58
After Dark - Trackside on the Onondaga Cutoff
Author: RGDave

I have been busy with projects on the Onondaga Cutoff.  We are well in this wild and unpredictable time, and hope the same for you all.

For your viewing pleasure, we will be 'going live' over on the Conrail Onondaga Cutoff at THIS link tomorrow night, Saturday January 16th at 9 p.m. eastern.  This is the latest in a series but the first one to be at night with the lights down low so as to simulate watching trains at night - just ambient light from the layout.  

Hope to see you there!
~RGDave
https://onondagacutoff.blogspot.com/

Date: 01/15/21 07:31
Re: After Dark - Trackside on the Onondaga Cutoff
Author: ChrisCampi

I've watched a few of these performances and Dave and his crews do a great job. Well worth the time if you can swing it.
Thank you Dave.

Chris

Date: 01/15/21 16:16
Author: boejoe

Great shot.  Overpass looks real!

Date: 01/15/21 18:48
Author: atsf121

ChrisCampi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've watched a few of these performances and Dave
> and his crews do a great job. Well worth the time
> if you can swing it.
> Thank you Dave.
>
> Chris

Or catch the replay, have done that as well. Excited to see what night ops look like Dave!

Posted from iPhone

Date: 01/16/21 21:21
Author: MojaveBill

Nice!

Bill Deaver
Tehachapi, CA

Date: 01/17/21 19:55
Author: bnsfsd70

Dave, I watched this earlier today while working on a depot model, and thoroughly enjoyed it!  Thanks a bunch for doing these, and keep up the great work.

- Jeff Carlson

Date: 01/27/21 12:06
Author: MichiganRailfan

I agree - great job on the FB live broadcasts. I really enjoyed the night ops in the darkened room - watching the signals change indication was added eye candy.

Great article in MR too on remote ops... I'll try to read through it again, hopefully this time it won't make my brain hurt (technically). Definately something to shoot for one day on my own layout.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0374 seconds