Home Open Account Help 164 users online

Model Railroading > Showcase Miniatures debuts a Lower Quad Trainorder Signal

Date: 10/07/22 11:21
Showcase Miniatures debuts a Lower Quad Trainorder Signal
Author: wabash2800

Go to the "Tube" to see it in action.I am looking forward to an upper quadrant version.

Victor B.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/22 11:23 by wabash2800.

Date: 10/12/22 12:08
Re: Showcase Miniatures debuts a Lower Quad Trainorder Signal
Author: wabash2800

Showcase miniatures has a lot of promise for modelers in various scales that are looking for nice semaphore signals. One of the owners conversed with me lately. They have an HO upper quadrant semaphore signal kit with one blade, but I inquired about offering a two-headed one for interlockings. Nothing was said about that yet, but Showcase is going to offer an HO  lower quadrant trainorder signal. (You can see it on the Tube.) I mentioned that an upper quadrant train order signal would be nice too. Showcase HO signal blades are very thin profile with fin details. I am up to my ears in projects right now attempting to get trains running on the bottom level again.  Otherwise, I would be building my interlocking semaphores signals with Showcase parts. Perhaps I will replace my Tomars with Showcase signals at a later date.

If you haven't seen what they have, they also have some nice castings for other kinds of signals, relays, etc., though some are static and not operating. I have no affiliation with Showcase Miniatures, I just would like to get some good product selection going for modelers.

See here:   HO Scale Signals, Wigwags & Trackside Detail Kits (showcaseminiatures.net)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/22 12:56 by wabash2800.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.042 seconds