Home Open Account Help 369 users online

Model Railroading > Lombard hobbies?

Date: 05/28/23 11:03
Lombard hobbies?
Author: Highhood

Just wondering if I am the only one having a problem with their website in the last 48 hours ?

Jon Fink
Schenectady, NY

Date: 05/28/23 11:22
Re: Lombard hobbies?
Author: ghemr

It's working just fine and they have a great sale on many items including Scaletrains products!

Date: 05/28/23 11:26
Author: tuxedorailfan

Highhood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just wondering if I am the only one having a
> problem with their website in the last 48 hours ?

Google Chrome or Safari works best for using it. But their site works fine for me. Just placed a new order today.

Date: 05/28/23 12:35
Author: TomG

Well thats quite the sale price on Scale Trains GP30s, same price as direct from the Scale Trains web site.

Date: 05/28/23 13:03
Author: Highhood

Very weird.
I can go to mid west hobbies and mb klien and every other major retialer with no problem.

I can get on Lombard website but it only takes me to the sign up page.
I can't get my 10 percent off as I don't know the code

BTW am I reading messages from scale trains correctly that the gp30b units are half price .

Jon Fink
Schenectady, NY

Date: 05/28/23 13:24
Author: kscessnadriver

There isn't a code at Lombard for this 10% deal. Just add the stuff to your cart and it applies, at least it did to me.

Date: 05/28/23 15:55
Author: SPDRGWfan

kscessnadriver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There isn't a code at Lombard for this 10% deal.
> Just add the stuff to your cart and it applies, at
> least it did to me.

Same for me.  I put a ScaleTrains GP30 in the cart and it took the 10% off.  I saved about $5.60 over ordering it from ScaleTrains direct - ScaleTrains shipping is free for orders over $99.  Lombards charges $13.95,  I was planning on getting the #3023 which ran as a B unit after 1972 until the end of it's D&RGW career.  The model generally looked about like it would have in 1980, firecracker antenna, early snow plow.  But he nose light had been changed out from Mars to Pyle, but running as a B unit the head lights were probably not used much.  As an asside, I read the Mars went out of business in 1977 so after that, if the mechanism broke, D&RGW would have need to replace with a Pyle nose single light (gyra light).  Which is why some of the GP30's had them.

Cheers,
Jim

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0764 seconds