Home Open Account Help 281 users online

Model Railroading > RIP Bob Harpe

Date: 03/17/24 14:23
RIP Bob Harpe
Author: SALGUY

Today, Bob Harpe, the founder of the Savannah RPM and the leader of the Southern Railway modeling mafia passed away.  

Please say a prayer for his soul, his family and his friends.  He will be missed by many. 

Date: 03/17/24 14:28
Re: RIP Bob Harpe
Author: Notch7

Sympathies to his family and friends.  He did great model engines and shared his knowlege.

Date: 03/17/24 14:39
Re: RIP Bob Harpe
Author: RFandPFan

Thank you for the call today Denis. Bob was a great modeler, a great guy and a great friend. We shared so many laughs over my Yankeeness and his Southernness. He will truly be missed by all his friends and the modeling community. He will live on in all the thousands of models her built, painted and detailed for so many of us. RIP my friend.

Date: 03/19/24 09:00
Re: RIP Bob Harpe. (UPDATED) please read
Author: SALGUY

Ok guys, I've heard from Emily Harpe and Cathy King Harpe, regarding services for Robert Harpe.  

Services will be held Friday, March 22, 2024 at Baker-McCullough Funeral Home, at their Savannah, Georgia location, 7415 Hodgson Memorial Drive.

Visitation for Robert Harpe will begin at 10AM, EST. The funeral will follow at 11AM, EST.  For those unable to attend, the services will be live streamed on the Facebook page of Hope Baptist Church.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0293 seconds