Home Open Account Help 200 users online

Model Railroading > Athearn GP39-2 D&H

Date: 04/26/24 09:19
Athearn GP39-2 D&H
Author: mrbill11

In February 2023 I pre-ordered 2 D&H GP39-2 from Athearn. When I go to their site I don't see these being offered. Does anyone know if they decided not to produce them in the D&H paint schemes? It isn't like I'm out any money, just curious to know if they are planning to be made? 

Thanks,
Bill Phillips

Date: 04/26/24 10:07
Re: Athearn GP39-2 D&H
Author: mcdeo

Their web site is not easy to find stuff. The best way I have found is, use the 'search'. GP39-2 shows D&H and several others as 'pre-order'. They have changed the dates to pre-order and back to dates for many items. Lately, plan for 24 months from announcement to have in hand, for most things. Surfliners and some others are pushing 3-5 years already. 

You mentioned Feb 2023. So tentatively plan for Feb of 2025. I think most things in 2024 that are due have dates. Beyond that, very hit or miss. You didn't miss them is the short answer. 

Mike ONeill
Parker, CO

Date: 04/26/24 11:24
Author: mrbill11

Correct you are. I mistakenly thought that when I went to HO->Diesel->Reporting mark and chose D&H they would show up. I don't often order from Athearn so I'm not as tuned into their site. Other sites are equally ridiculous to find info. Thanks again. I will update my delivery dates accordingly.

Bill Phillips

Date: 04/26/24 19:55
Author: CPR_4000

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0338 seconds