Home Open Account Help 259 users online

Model Railroading > Where is Life-Like site??

Date: 09/13/05 15:25
Where is Life-Like site??
Author: pismopete

The Life-Like site is not there. Is there a problem or did Walthers close it??
http://www.lifelikeproducts.com/

Peter Arnold

Date: 09/13/05 15:32
Re: Where is Life-Like site??
Author: SP_8299

Gone - it was one of the first things Walthers axed. With the Walthers site to promote P2k products, they probably won't need it anyway. Walthers isn't wasting any time at all; they've already assigned Lifelike/P1k/P2k new manufacturer code numbers in the Walthers system, and ads in the latest RMJ (or maybe it was RMC) for new runs of the P2k U28B and 4427 hoppers are under the Walthers name.

PE

Date: 09/13/05 15:53

The Like-Like site was nice in looking for the history of previous runs and future runs. It was easy to tell what you missed out on or what was coming and when! The Walthers site doesn't give you that.

Peter Arnold

Date: 09/13/05 18:37
Author: EMD100469

I emaild the Walthers team about getting some replacement gears for my broke down Proto 2000 GP-30's and was told they would be instck in 6-8 weeks. I'm not holding my breath on this one, I recently had an Athearn GP-9 scrapped by my 3 year old daughter so I robbed the gears off of it for one of the Proto 2000s.

Date: 09/14/05 12:04

The NCE DCC list that I belong to recommends replacing P2K trucks with those from Stewart (Bowser) for better electrical pichup.

Peter Arnold

Date: 09/14/05 19:46
Author: EMD100469

pismopete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The NCE DCC list that I belong to recommends
> replacing P2K trucks with those from Stewart
> (Bowser) for better electrical pichup.
>
> Peter Arnold

Thanks, I'll give that a try, can't hurt to buy one and experiment a little.
RJ

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0394 seconds