Home Open Account Help 249 users online

Passenger Trains > On the By-Level

Date: 10/14/09 12:07
On the By-Level
Author: symph1

My link to Metra's On the By-Level doesn't work any more. Can't find it on Google or through the Search function on the Metra home page. Can anyone help?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/09 12:07 by symph1.

Date: 10/14/09 13:42
Re: On the Bi-Level
Author: CShaveRR

Try this:

http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/utility_landing/newsroom/newsletter.html

The current issue is October; back issues for the year are there as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/09 13:42 by CShaveRR.

Date: 10/14/09 23:01
Author: bwb6df

Nice! It's about time they redesigned their site!

Date: 10/15/09 19:21
Author: meh

Along with the web site redesign, Metra finally accepts credit-card payment for tickets purchased through the web site (and over the next few months will also accept credit cards in all staffed stations).

Unfortunately they also seem to have discontinued acceptance of direct ACH payments from checking accounts that we old-timers have used for years to pay for tickets online.

I don't mind using a credit card, and now I even get a few Amtrak Guest Rewards points for buying Metra tickets, but it does mean that Metra now loses a few percent of what I pay (due to transaction fees). Until a month ago, when I purchased a ticket online, Metra received the full amount transferred directly from my checking account. I had expected that they would retain that option when they added the option of using credit cards.

bwb6df Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice! It's about time they redesigned their site!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0311 seconds