Home Open Account Help 230 users online

Passenger Trains > Poor Metrolink OC Line Information

Date: 12/22/10 17:36
Poor Metrolink OC Line Information
Author: Mudrock

About 3:45 PM I tried to check the status of Metrolink 602 on their web site which was down. I checked their Facebook Page and it showed
no delay for Metrolink 602. I went down to the Santa Ana station and waited for 35 minutes for a train that never came. The station message boards never came on telling us Metrolink 602 had been cancelled. It wasn't until I found the phone number at the station I learned that the train had been called cancelled.. What is the point of message boards at stations if they don't tell you anything.

I tried to E mail Metrolink off of their web site but it didn't work and hasn't worked in months!

Chris

Date: 12/22/10 17:50
Re: Poor Metrolink OC Line Information
Author: erielackawanna

I think you should write a snail mail letter to John Fenton. Needing to cancel a train is perfectly understandable, but not feeling the need to inform passengers is pathetic customer service.

Trains on the Saugus Line up here (Antelope Valley Line) seemed to by running off-schedule as far as I could tell from the few that I saw.

Date: 12/22/10 22:40
Author: SCAX3401

Metrolink seems lately to really try its best to notify its customers of delays including posting such on its website, facebook and twitter. There was a lack of that information today and I can only guess it was because they were just overwhelmed with delays and cancellations on almost every line. This should not be seen as giving an excuse for Metrolink just information about what they are dealing with. Maybe they needed a day like this where it went to hell everywhere to discover the holes and weaknesses in there customer service system.

Date: 12/23/10 00:34
Author: mundo

Customer service on Metrolink is undergoing a major change, with several new faces and policy. Not all can be done overnight, but I feel its now headed to the right direction.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0815 seconds