Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Passenger Trains > Coast-to-Coast Art Train to Stop in Pittsburgh

Date: 09/02/13 08:36
Coast-to-Coast Art Train to Stop in Pittsburgh
Author: OhioRails

Greetings,

Did you know there will be a special Amtrak passenger train in Pittsburgh next Sunday (September 8, 2013)? I was just reading "Wired" magazine and there is a big article on the artist and tour that is going on. The tour kicks off next Friday night in New York City then heads to PGH for a date on Sunday evening, Sept. 8. The tour will feature local bands playing in Penn Station, from what I can tell. If anyone knows more about the schedule, please pass it along. The train should have 9 cars powered by 2 Amtrak units. I would guess it should run sometime on Sat. Something interesting. The way I figure it, it should come west on Sat. and then head out of PGH sometime on Monday. The question is, when are these moves going to take place? To catch a Amtrak passenger train west of Conway in daylight.......priceless!

http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/The-412/June-2013/Coast-to-Coast-Art-Train-Will-Stop-in-Pittsburgh/

Thanks for any information that you guys know,

- Scott (OhioRails)

Date: 09/02/13 16:38
Re: Coast-to-Coast Art Train to Stop in Pittsburgh
Author: srlawton

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.035 seconds