Home Open Account Help 342 users online

Passenger Trains > Track a Train

Date: 07/20/14 12:56
Track a Train
Author: BlaineM

Has anyone noticed the change in Track a Train? I am interested in trains 5 & 6. Today I go to the web and it displays several states not the exact location of the trains. Anyone else or just me?
Blaine
American Fork Utah

Date: 07/20/14 14:30
Re: Track a Train
Author: csxmonsubfan

I noticed it this morning, too. I follow trains 29 and 30 and the map seems different. The red line indicating the train travel is heavier. And when you ask it about a specific train the entire route on the map comes up and you have to zoom in to get a more detailed view. Such as Washington to Chicago for train 29. And it zooms in closer. Seems OK, time will tell.

Date: 07/20/14 22:56
Author: barrydraper

Personally I like it better. It was always annoying that I had to zoom out to get my bearings as to where a train was, and then the data box disappeared. Much better now, the map is big enough that I can tell where the train is, and the box stays open until I click to close it. You can still zoom in if you want to. Just my opinion of course, but a rare "upgrade" that really made an app better!

Barry Draper

Date: 07/21/14 09:21
Author: paulp

doesn't seem much different except the "trains in area" buttons are FUBAR...at least in California
p2

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0367 seconds