Home Open Account Help 357 users online

Passenger Trains > BNSF Business train in Richmond, CA today

Date: 06/29/15 21:51
BNSF Business train in Richmond, CA today
Author: 4451Puff

Just a heads-up....I noticed a business train parked in the BNSF yard in Richmond CA this morning about 10:00 AM. 5-6 cars, power car on the east end, theater car with it's window cover lowered on the west end, no locomotive attached. It didn't appear like it was going to move anytime soon (perhaps Tue. AM departure?) Work commitments have me out of the area at that time, perhaps one of the photographers in the area (SN711?) could catch it in Franklin Canyon. 

Desmond Praetzel, "4451 Puff"

Date: 06/29/15 22:26
Re: BNSF Business train in Richmond, CA today
Author: SN711

Sorry, I will be at work tomorrow. The train come in sometime overnight last night, probably with guests on board. It came down from Seattle (was posted on headsupnorcal) and was mentioned here by icancamp. Unfortunately, it showed up about 10-12 hours later than projected. I am guessing it will head out empty, eventually.

Now if it sits around until Thursday, I might be able to catch it.

Gary

Posted from iPhone

Date: 06/30/15 17:00
Author: jeromelandesman

Today I saw a BNSF office car train in Vancouver WA

Posted from iPhone

Date: 06/30/15 17:33
Author: WAF

That's the employee apperciation train that running around the PNW. The Richmond train came down the Highline a couple days ago

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0365 seconds