Home Open Account Help 221 users online

Passenger Trains > Patriotic Model Train Announcement – Amtrak Store

Date: 07/02/15 08:27
Patriotic Model Train Announcement – Amtrak Store
Author: Railfan83

Amtrak has just annoucened via their tube watching channel the pre-ordering/release of Amtrak's P42 Veterans Locomotive in both HO and N Scale.  The HO version will be modeled by Athearn and the N Scale by Kato.  Each limited collector's edition model comes in an elegant individually numbered box.  These are available for pre-order through Amtrak's Store with expected Ship date of November 2015.  The HO is available for $145.00, the N version is $135.00 

Date: 07/02/15 18:03
Re: Patriotic Model Train Announcement – Amtrak Store
Author: barrydraper

Thanks for the heads up, Railfan83!

Barry Draper

Date: 07/02/15 18:32
Author: SP4360

Thanks for the heads up, ordered mine-HO scale

Date: 09/18/15 09:33
Author: Railfan83

I noticed today upon logging into my credit card account that Amtrak Store (well Staples Promotions) has charged my account finally for my pre-order of the Veteran's Locomotive.  Has anyone else been charged?  All the information that I have received stated that delivery wont be until November.  I thought the card wasn't to be charged until the item shipped?  Does that mean we can expect the model earlier than November?  Or could it be that since I paid with the Chase Amtrak Guest Rewards Card they are making sure that I get my points before they sever the relationship with Chase September 30th? 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.028 seconds