Home Open Account Help 270 users online

Passenger Trains > Philadelphia Iggles ride Amtrak

Date: 10/04/15 16:39
Philadelphia Iggles ride Amtrak
Author: GenePoon

I just turned on the computer now and received this.  It's too late to go and watch for the train, now...

> The Philadelphia Eagles rode a chartered Amtrak train from Philadelphia to (I guess) New
> Carrollton on Saturday to play the Washington Redskins.  Probably riding a chartered Amtrak
> train back to Philadelphia later on Sunday.

The Eagles lost 23-20.

Date: 10/04/15 17:46
Re: Philadelphia Iggles ride Amtrak
Author: Out_Of_Service

GenePoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just turned on the computer now and received
> this.  It's too late to go and watch for the
> train, now...
>
> > The Philadelphia Eagles rode a chartered Amtrak
> train from Philadelphia to (I guess) New
> > Carrollton on Saturday to play the Washington
> Redskins.  Probably riding a chartered Amtrak
> > train back to Philadelphia later on Sunday.
>
> The Eagles lost 23-20.

don't F%#!N remind me ... i still haven't cleaned up the puke from watchin that damn game ...

Date: 10/05/15 07:02
Author: Lackawanna484

These guys are so big, they appreciate the space and the ability to walk around.

Sounds like they, or the Giants. Patriots, Jets etc would make a great Amtrak commercial. Long line of 300 pound guys boarding a train...

"When you're this big, you appreciate our bigger seats.  Ride Amtrak.  First class seats at coach prices"

Date: 10/05/15 07:47
Author: toledopatch

Realistically, any time New England plays the Jets or Giants, or any team among the New Yorks, Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington plays another of those teams, the road team ought to be "flying" Amtrak. Philly vs. New England is marginal in that regard.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0271 seconds