Home Open Account Help 159 users online

Passenger Trains > Sorry, Your Log-In information is not Valid

Date: 12/16/15 10:28
Sorry, Your Log-In information is not Valid
Author: regalstream1516

I am locked out of my Amtrak on-line account.  The system will not accept my log-in.  Nor will the system process a reservation request with no log-in.  Another 'system error'.  Let me know when and if it works for any of you.  I don't want this mess to be an issue or problem on my end with my computer.

Thanks!

Date: 12/16/15 10:37
Re: Sorry, Your Log-In information is not Valid
Author: prr60

regalstream1516 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am locked out of my Amtrak on-line account. 
> The system will not accept my log-in.  Nor will
> the system process a reservation request with no
> log-in.  Another 'system error'.  Let me know
> when and if it works for any of you.  I don't
> want this mess to be an issue or problem on my
> end with my computer.
>
> Thanks!

The Amtrak Guest Rewards rep who posts on Flyertalk has the following information and instructions regarding the account lock-out issue:

We recently corrected a technical issue with our login system for a limited number of accounts. If you merged your accounts and could not log in, please now complete a password reset on amtrakguestrewards.com. Then, you should be able to log in successfully on either site using the new password. Our contact center has been advised of this procedure should anyone phone in for help.

Note that you do the password reset on the AGR site, not the main Amtrak site.

Date: 12/16/15 15:38
Author: RevRandy

I merged my log-ins (Amtrak and AGR) long ago and the transitions to the new website and all has been seamless. Just tried logging in and had no trouble at all.

Date: 12/16/15 16:42
Author: prr60

RevRandy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I merged my log-ins (Amtrak and AGR) long ago and
> the transitions to the new website and all has
> been seamless. Just tried logging in and had no
> trouble at all.

The issue involves those who merged accounts recently - within the last couple of weeks. 

Date: 12/16/15 19:39
Author: bobs

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?4,3908995,3908995#msg-3908995 <phorum break> <phorum break> I had this same problem and worked with AGR to come up with the solution.  Resetting the password from the Amtrak site did not work, even though an email arrived saying it had been changed.  When the agent looked at my AGR account, the PW had not been changed.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0575 seconds