Home Open Account Help 330 users online

Passenger Trains > Superbowl 50 Photo Request - Cancelled but Thanks Anyway!

Date: 02/07/16 09:52
Superbowl 50 Photo Request - Cancelled but Thanks Anyway!
Author: norm1153

Greetings:  I publish  a newsletter for the railroad museum in Santa Clara, which is at ground zero for incoming Superbowl fans who ride a train, today.  I hope to catch some photo(s) myself, however if anyone snags some good shots, I would be ecstatic to publish a photo or two in the next issue, with full credit to the photographer, of course.  PM please, if anyone gets any good shots.  And I thank you in advance!

Edit:  Caltrain's four SB specials are detraining at Mountain View, where passengers transfer to a VTA light rail train.  The Mountain View track has all been double tracked now.  The VTA trains dischage and pick up right in the street adjacent to the stadium.
I will be at the Santa Clara station, where the BNSF train will come to.  I don't know if that 18 car train expects to discharge at Santa Clara, or Great America.  It would have to make multiple stops if it intends to stop at the Great America station, and for that matter, at Santa Clara as well. 
Any post game observations on the action will also be greatly appreciated!
Thanks again,
Norm

Update Again:  For my Newsletter purposes, I got plenty of relevant photos.  Please see a second post with two shots that will work for my purposes, and could be OK. THANK YOU all again, anyway!  :)
Norm

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/16 16:58 by norm1153.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0318 seconds