Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Passenger Trains > ACS-64 shipments

Date: 05/27/16 09:36
ACS-64 shipments
Author: filmteknik

Did that recent Sprinter get shipped out on #6 yet?   I want to see at least one more come through (Chicago suburbs) before the order is complete.  Reports appreciated.

Date: 05/27/16 09:55
Re: ACS-64 shipments
Author: SN711

There have been no reports of the unit being picked up at Siemens. Pickups had been of Friday's, so maybe we will hear something later today.

Gary

Posted from iPhone

Date: 05/27/16 15:47
Author: melloj

I just watched the 6(27) on the Truckee web cam, and she was not on that train.

I guess we will have to wait a little longer.

JS

Date: 05/27/16 16:35
Author: SN711

There were no mentions of the unit being picked up today on the local group sites. I don't think any of the units got picked up without someone from the area posting a heads up. So I don't believe today was the day.

Gary

Posted from iPhone

Date: 05/27/16 23:06
Author: wpamtk

The current story is that it will come down from Sacramento to Oakland on June 2nd or 3rd, with the assumption that it would be on the next day's #6. As always, believe it when you see it.

Date: 06/02/16 06:53
Author: filmteknik

So I guess this would be 670, the final ACS-64 for Amtrak.  If the production jumps right into the SEPTA units I suppose we'll start seeing those unless they are shipped differently.

Date: 06/02/16 10:06
Author: mundo

The unit is on display at Sacramento Rail Museum.

Assume it will travel from the Museum to Oakland on the Boardman special train expected to be this evening.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0282 seconds