Home Open Account Help 196 users online

Passenger Trains > Empire Service Disruption Between Syracuse And Rochester

Date: 06/02/16 21:48
Empire Service Disruption Between Syracuse And Rochester
Author: fredstout

There appears to be numerous train delays in this area. What's going on?

Date: 06/03/16 09:11
Re: Empire Service Disruption Between Syracuse And Rochester
Author: Jishnu

CSX LOL!

Date: 06/03/16 12:04
Author: joemvcnj

New Indiana.

Date: 06/03/16 13:55
Author: gbmott

Jishnu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CSX LOL!

Very informative.

Gordon

Date: 06/04/16 05:47
Author: Chessie1963

I believe there is extensive CSX trackwork on the line the first half of the summer.  Amtrak cut one train in each direction to help accomodate the work.  My guess is that now and then there are delays from built up traffic and perhaps night work.  A couple of years ago there was night work when I went through on the Lake Shore.

Empire Service and Maple Leaf Temporary Schedule Change
Effective April 24 - July 13, 2016
From April 24 through July 13, CSX Transportation will perform extensive track work between Albany-Rensselaer and Niagara Falls, NY. To accommodate this work, Empire Service and Maple Leaf schedules will be adjusted.
  • Trip times between Albany-Rensselaer and Niagara Falls will increase by up to 25 minutes.
  • On Sunday through Wednesday, Trains 284 and 281 will not run.
  • Some train numbers will change, however, frequencies between Albany-Rensselaer and New York will not be affected.
  • Some trains will depart earlier. To avoid missing your train, check Amtrak.com, our free mobile apps or speak with Amtrak personnel for the most up-to-date schedules.
We appreciate your patronage and apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for traveling with Amtrak.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/16 05:51 by Chessie1963.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0367 seconds