Home Open Account Help 201 users online

Passenger Trains > Capital Corridor special LA Rams train from Santa Clara

Date: 09/20/17 11:45
Capital Corridor special LA Rams train from Santa Clara
Author: mundo

As a reminder to San Francisco 49ers fans, the Capitol Corridor will run a special late return train (Train 550) for the team's 5:25pm home game against the Los Angeles Rams tomorrow, Thursday, September 21.

Please note that this train will depart the Santa Clara/Great America Station (Levi's Stadium) at 9:45pm and arrive in Sacramento at 12:36am on September 22, making all stops in between. Fans will be able to take the Capitol Corridor’s regularly-scheduled trains for travel to Levi's Stadium.

The special Train 550 schedule for September 21 is available in the booking system, so reserve your game day travel today at www.capitolcorridor.org!

Date: 09/20/17 14:00
Re: Capital Corridor special LA Rams train from Santa Clara
Author: march_hare

Wow, when I first read your title I thought it was a report of a collision between "a Capital Corridor special" and "a train from Santa Clara".

Date: 09/21/17 14:40
Re: Capital Corridor special LA Rams train from Santa Clara
Author: jmf1910

I'm onboard Capitol 537 heading to Levi's Stadium, and the train is packed with 49ers fans. I would estimate there are between 100 and 150 fans on the train, so this special late night return train looks like a success for both the fans and Capitol Corridor. The booze has been flowing!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.031 seconds