Home Open Account Help 339 users online

Passenger Trains > Where Is It?

Date: 10/13/18 22:12
Where Is It?
Author: cchan006

During recent travels, I stumbled onto the train set pictured, a very pleasant surprise.

Don't know how difficult this is, but if people know what it is, they should be able to know where it is, and vice versa. It took me about 10 minutes on the Internet to find out what it is, since I already knew where I was.

Since I haven't posted a report recently, attempts to narrow down where I was will be futile. :-)

In case people can't guess correctly, I have a pic of the front view which I'll post next, which has more clues.

Date: 10/13/18 22:30
Re: Where Is It?
Author: fulham

Boston and Maine, or Maine Central Flying Yankee trainset? Not sure of location but maybe somewhere in New England.

Posted from Android

Date: 10/13/18 23:19
Author: cchan006

fulham Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boston and Maine, or Maine Central Flying Yankee
> trainset? Not sure of location but maybe
> somewhere in New England.

Here's the 2nd pic, since your guess is correct on what it is.

Date: 10/14/18 02:14
Author: Evan_Werkema

Date: 10/14/18 05:08
Author: PRR-GG1

Hobo Railroad, Lincoln New Hampshire. Someday I hope that it's up and running and will get to ride. 

Date: 10/14/18 06:32
Author: bluesboyst

Fifteen years ago that was in Lebanon NH....and they had the Winton engine apart.  One coach car was completed.  I think now they are putting in a different engine....taking many years....justs needs $$$$$.  It has come a long way since rotting at Edaville in Carver MA.....from the 50's to the 90's

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/18 06:34 by bluesboyst.

Date: 10/15/18 15:10
Author: PRR1361

I gave them a LOT of money ten years ago, and nothing has changed since. Anybody want to place a bet on the PRR T-1?

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0359 seconds