Home Open Account Help 343 users online

Passenger Trains > Just When You Thought...

Date: 11/29/18 11:19
Just When You Thought...
Author: Rivannaco

Date: 11/29/18 13:02
Re: Just When You Thought...
Author: MEKoch

Wow.  Impressive.  By the middle of 2019 they will have equipment, operating agreements with railroads, trained employees, stations, etc. all in place.........   Maybe Las Vegas will have odds on this arrangement !

Date: 11/29/18 14:11
Author: SP4360

Where's Bidhitter to verify this? lol

Date: 11/29/18 14:28
Author: ColdRainAndSnow

SP4360 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where's Bidhitter to verify this? lol

I think we have to figure out where he went first....This should help >> https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc

Date: 11/29/18 14:41
Author: pdt

I just love the disclaimer at the bottom.  To paraphrase....Any similarity between the actual condition of this so called company, and the insanely optimistic statements made herein, is purely coincidental.

Date: 11/29/18 14:51
Author: PHall

ColdRainAndSnow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SP4360 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where's Bidhitter to verify this? lol
>
> I think we have to figure out where he went
> first....This should help
> >> https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc

He's with Jimmy Hoffa.

Date: 11/29/18 16:44
Author: SANSR

"Any similarity between the actual condition of this so called company, and the insanely optimistic statements made herein, is purely coincidental."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds quite similar to many of the old 3 Stooges shorts during the opening credits just after the title of the short.  Fun times growing up as a kid in the 1960s watching those episodes, over and over again.  (I'm almost embarrased to admit to watching them on Youtube today.......almost.)

Date: 11/29/18 20:31
Author: Copy19

One of my favorite Three Stooges episodes was when Curly was trying to carry a block of ice up a long set of steps from the street to a customer's ice box.  By the  time when he reached the top his ice tongs had just an ice cube.  (My dad always called our refrigerator "the ice box" which drove my mom crazy.)  Yuk, yuk...
JB

Date: 11/30/18 14:16
Author: ProAmtrak

Isn't this lime the 3RD attempt on this? Watch it bite the dust like the last 2!

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.051 seconds