Home Open Account Help 310 users online

Passenger Trains > Need help with a project

Date: 04/16/19 09:56
Need help with a project
Author: RevRandy

Am finishing the second book in my series of "Keeping Track of Crime Mysteries," which will be strategically set on the Adirondack, #68, with the great dome in the consist. "It's Always One Thing or Another" features a retired NYPD detective who is the child of a sleeping car attendant and so loves to ride trains and knows about the intricacies of their operations. 

For the cover of the book, I am in need of a gratis photo of #68 with the dome  (photo credit, of course), preferably somewhere along Lake Champlain.  Would appreciate any help. 

(The first book in the series, "It's Always the Little Things" introduced my protagonist, Lee Comstock, and featured the Lake Shore Limited - back when full dining was available - in a transcontinental story of international intrigue.)

Thanks in advance for any help with this project. 

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/19 10:10 by RevRandy.

Date: 04/16/19 13:36
Re: Need help with a project
Author: steve4031

Are your books on the kindle?

Posted from iPhone

Date: 04/16/19 13:48
Re: Need help with a project
Author: RevRandy

the first one, "It's Always the Little Things," is.  The second should be out by summer. 

(warning - the version of the first book available did not incorporate the many (!) editorial amendments suggested by me [it got into distribution before I was notified it was accept for publication] -- the story remains the same and I ask readers to forgive any typos found.  sorry)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0364 seconds