Home Open Account Help 224 users online

Passenger Trains > I e-mailed Geroge Warrington

Date: 02/02/02 15:18
I e-mailed Geroge Warrington
Author: proamtrak

Just to say something no thanks to the two posts I responded to the other day guys, I just got done e-mailing Geroge and I told him the truth, and mentioned the Great W. Grham Claytor Jr. So anyone wants to give him pressure, e-mail him!

Date: 02/02/02 16:41
RE: I e-mailed Geroge Warrington
Author: beefburrito

proamtrak wrote:
>
> anyone wants to give him pressure, e-mail him!

What do we do if he writes back and says proamtrak sux, dude?

Date: 02/02/02 17:39
Author: David.Curlee

One question. WHY????

Telling him that you hate his guts does nothing. Besides, I doubt he even got the e-mail himself. I'm sure there's plenty of management and useless employees that read stupid e-mails and respond to complaints.

Date: 02/02/02 18:45
RE: I e-mailed Geroge Warrington---SO WHAT
Author: looseifer

Ah useless management. A good worthless cliche. I presume you are the only useful person? GEEZ guys; this place has the occasional good news tidbit but you really think that this is anything but a loon bin that brings forth torrents of laughter. Thank goodnes at least UPRR posts real information....

Date: 02/02/02 19:03
RE: I e-mailed George Warrington
Author: Jaap

Maybe George will E-mail you back with URL for Spell-check?

Date: 02/02/02 21:27
RE: I e-mailed George Warrington
Author: cranman24

Please ! learn how to spell first, then realize no passenger train system will ever be profitable ( It does not matter if GOD is running it ) untill it can compete with the airlines with speed and reliability. The common person on vacation and the business person cannot waste time or money travelling on amtrak trains. Except for the northeast corridor.

Date: 02/02/02 23:11
Author: balls

face it - proamtrak will never "get it"

Date: 02/03/02 05:54
Y0 PRO!
Author: altoid

His lazy ass will not even read it. George knows he is a failure and that his entire reign was a failure. No one can point to one positive and "successful" improvement during his tenure. The truth is that Ed Ellis is the person who distroyed whatever hope there was for the current operation to succed with is horrible "express" business that lost so much money.

However the ultimate responsiblility rests with a board that was packed with do-nothing political hacks who never ran anything but a political campaign paid for by suckers who that they would by "access".

You understand full well and don't let the "flamers" heat you up.

We need a national passenger network, but we do not need the current AMTRAK and its mis-management. All they have done is pissed away billions!

Date: 02/03/02 09:08
RE: Y0 PRO!
Author: lakeshorelimited

Yeah, unfortunately, I doubt "lazy ass" will read your email.. every CEO has interns or secretaries to screen their email. I plan on writting letters by hand to my representatives telling them of my support for Amtrak. You might want to do the same, because while they might not read your letters either, the staff who does read the letter will pay attention to a handwritten letter much more than George will. It was a nice idea, but unfortunately, I doubt he'll get to hear what you have to say :)

Date: 02/04/02 15:08
RE: Y0 PRO!
Author: proamtrak

Well it didn't get there, and thanks Altoid and Lakeshore, at least you guys know where I'm coming from while loosifer is saying UP puts facts, true, but they still don't know how to run a freakin' railroad for crying out loud, then cranman24 is a Joseph Vranich clone. I know he hasn't seen certian Amtrak trains, but yeah, I'll take your advice Lakeshore and respond to my represenatives, but I'm gonna say this to them though, they need to get rid of WArrington because Altoid had a good point, no thanks to him coming in and messing up the system Claytor had already had pretty much shows you where Amtrak's leading. I haven't lost faith in Amtrak, but I sure did lose faith in how they're running it now!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.5378 seconds