Passenger Trains > Two Amtraks at Berry St [1994]

Date: 02/26/23 20:31
Two Amtraks at Berry St [1994]
Author: gonx

Amtrak #6 meets Amtrak #5 near Roseville CAΒ 
July 1994

Thanks for looking
-Lee

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 02/27/23 11:02
Re: Two Amtraks at Berry St [1994]
Author: goduckies

This must have been when the wind was still there!

Posted from Android

Date: 02/27/23 11:50
Author: SPbird

And the pioneer. Nice meet!

Posted from Android

Date: 02/28/23 10:43
Author: OmahaTom

I Sure miss those good old F40's... Even though many Railroads have utilized these spunky little engines over the years, they are still instantly recognizable as one of Amtrak's best locomotives! Especially when sporting the "Phase 3" livery, displaying the 3-equal red, white & blue color bands/stripes wrapped all the way around the unit, afixed to a base-coat of "Platinum Mist"(aka:"silver"). Yep, the F40 was a terrific locomotive that was strong, sexy and speedy... all while simultaneously maintaining modesty, versatility and a classic, American locomotive aesthetic design. They easily pulled Amtrak's entire National operation through the optimistic and hopeful 1980's, as well as the uncertainty & service cuts of the mid to late 1990's. I will miss them as they continue to disappear from the rails. But life must move forward, and progress must always be the top priority. πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŽ πŸ–πŸŽπŸšŠπŸš‹πŸ”₯πŸš‚πŸšƒπŸšƒβš‘οΈπŸš…πŸ’₯πŸš„πŸš¦πŸ›€πŸ›Άβ›΅οΈπŸš’βœˆοΈπŸͺ‚πŸ›©πŸ’₯πŸ’¨πŸšπŸš€πŸ’₯πŸ’«πŸŒ πŸ›Έ

Tom Loftus
Omaha, NE

Date: 02/28/23 15:26
Author: ProAmtrak

Awesome video of both Zephyrs, I miss that version of Amtrak!

Posted from Android

Date: 04/14/23 16:11
Author: amtrak251

Sure miss them too! Used to see 251 alot on the San Diegans! Engineer Jim Cook invited me in the cab back in the '90's for a look around while laying over in San Diego.. That same year 251 smacked cars twice in Carlsbad.. Somewhere I have pics / articles from those incidents..

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0327 seconds