Home Open Account Help 236 users online

Railfan Trip Reports > The Pennsy lives!

Date: 07/08/07 19:23
The Pennsy lives!
Author: m1bprr

Bennett Levin's PRR. EP-22's (that's E-8's for you non PRR. Fans.) Round Horseshoe curve July 7, 2007. Turn up your volumn, and listen to the chant of those wonderfull non turbo charged 567 V-12!

Ed K.
OH WELL PRODUCTIONS http://www.trainorders.com//avshare/thumbnails//2033-medium.jpg

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/08/07 19:32
Re: The Pennsy lives!
Author: steamertony

Thanks, Ed-great sound and those units are immaculate. Looks like those trees need to be trimmed on the upper side of the curve.

Date: 07/08/07 20:54
Author: czephyr17

All I can say is WOW! That sound is great, reminds me of my time along the BN commuter line in Chicago when they still had the E units, but this is enhanced even more due to the echo off the mountains. Thanks a whole bunch for recording and posting this!

Date: 07/08/07 21:09
Author: hondo52

Thanks for sharin' Ed.......................that V-12 was sounded hevy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!! that is one awesome video...........................

hev

Date: 07/09/07 09:38
Author: PRR K4

Thanks Ed. That sound is so sweet.
Now if we could only go do it again, this time in steam!

Date: 07/10/07 10:42
Author: newsat11

Yeah! Great job Ed. Those E-8's are beauts. Glad there was no jerk in the ointment this time around. Thought it was a kick the way that little girl ran toward the train waving. Something like that would make my day back when I was hoggin' on the UP.

Would be great as well to see a K4 pulling the same consist around the Shoe.

Keep up the good work.

News

Date: 07/11/07 15:55
Author: B36-7

We were debating on going up there & now I wish I did! Thanks Ed for sharing.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0449 seconds