Home Open Account Help 409 users online

International Railroad Discussion > International Railway Station Where is it No. 17

Date: 06/14/20 03:06
International Railway Station Where is it No. 17
Author: andersonb109

This is the last station in the series. I've run out digital photos that don't show the station's name. So it's appropriate that this station is literally at the end of the line. So where is it? 

Date: 06/14/20 10:30
Re: International Railway Station Where is it No. 17

You can see a steam shed in the background with active steam. 

Date: 06/14/20 17:40

Darjeeling, home of the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site Darjeeling and Himalaya Railway. Heres the train shed across the street. 

Date: 06/15/20 03:05
Author: 55002

Having been there, I really should pay attention to the infrastructure. Good set Bruce.  Chris uk

Date: 06/15/20 18:34
Author: gobbl3gook

Nice photo collection!  

You can keep posting, people like stations with the names on the, as well as mystery stations.  

Best, 
Ted in UT

Date: 06/16/20 02:59

Thanks for all the comments. I had that idea also. So I'll start posting European and other stations that are identifiable once back from this weeks travel which includes two Amtrak segments. I'll do a brief trip report on those. I have lots of US. And Canada large station photos as well but most here have already seen those.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0373 seconds