Home Open Account Help 369 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Sydney ,Australia, Metro transport building.

Date: 11/13/21 16:20
Sydney ,Australia, Metro transport building.
Author: DKay

Sydney ,Australia ,have been throwing ( A Lot ) money at the Metro transport system for a few years now,but not a lot of thought went into some items.New foreign manufactured light rail sets with design flaws,commuter train sets to wide for intended routes.It never seems to end for them.
Some of the projects resemble the Boston "Big Dig'' from some years ago,and seem to be going well,but the equipment to run on new lines ,not so much.
Regards,dK

Sydney plagued by public transport failures despite billions spent on infrastructure (msn.com)

Date: 11/13/21 17:08
Re: Sydney ,Australia, Metro transport building.
Author: pedrop

I hope they can solve all these problems to allow the trains serve Sidney better. My brother lived there in the 1970's. It's a pity he didn't take any train pictures at that time.

Posted from Android

Pedro Rezende
Vespasiano MG,
https://youtube.com/c/minasgeraisrailways1

Date: 11/13/21 19:32
Author: Ritzville

Sorry to hear there are so many problems with the Metro. I have a brother living in Sidney now, but no train shots.

Larry

Date: 11/14/21 05:08
Author: dcfbalcoS1

You must throw the current incompetent mis managers out completely with no severence money and hire the correct people. This is what you get for lousy government and managers.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0304 seconds