Home Open Account Help 226 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite


Date: 02/27/23 07:53
Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Taken tonite at the Keiyu HQ in Yokohama.

Hiroshi








Date: 02/27/23 09:12
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: railstiesballast

You had fun composing these, thanks for sharing.



Date: 02/27/23 19:21
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: cchan006

Thanks for the photos, Hiroshi-san. 

Did you get the typical Tokyo snow in January and February? I can see the man-made lighting motivating the cherries to blossom early, but maybe warmer than usual winter?



Date: 02/28/23 11:21
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: symph1

beautiful



Date: 02/28/23 12:49
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: DKay

Just beautiful Hiroshi. Keep em coming. First day of Fall for me down here. 
Regards,DK



Date: 02/28/23 12:59
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: zorz

素敵な写真、ひろしさん!



Date: 03/01/23 19:16
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: norm1153

I sure like that first one!
Thanks for posting.


 



Date: 03/04/23 01:35
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Yes, Sir, I tried.

Thank you for visiting.

Here is a photo that I took in the early evening time.

Hiroshi

railstiesballast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You had fun composing these, thanks for sharing.








Date: 03/04/23 01:41
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Not this year, so I could not file snow reports this year.
Instead, I decided to report early blooming cherry blossoms.
Hope you enjoy my report.

Hiroshi

cchan006 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the photos, Hiroshi-san. 
>
> Did you get the typical Tokyo snow in January and
> February? I can see the man-made lighting
> motivating the cherries to blossom early, but
> maybe warmer than usual winter?








Date: 03/04/23 01:43
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Thank you, Sir.



symph1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> beautiful






Date: 03/04/23 02:03
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

That's right for those who are in the southern hemisphere.

As dusk approached, the Keiyu nursery nest door had lights up waiting for parents to pick their kids up.

Hiroshi

Day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just beautiful Hiroshi. Keep em coming. First day
> of Fall for me down here. 
> Regards,DK






Date: 03/04/23 02:12
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

どういたしまして (You are welcome.)

Meantime, here are some photos taken under the sun lite.

Hiroshi


zoriz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 素敵な写真、ひろしさん!






Date: 03/04/23 02:17
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Thank you very much for visiting this thread.

Here are some more.

Hiroshi

norm1153 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I sure like that first one!
> Thanks for posting.
>
>
>  








Date: 03/11/23 19:08
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: cchan006

Hiroshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not this year, so I could not file snow reports
> this year.
> Instead, I decided to report early blooming cherry
> blossoms.
> Hope you enjoy my report.
>
> Hiroshi

Yes, enjoyed the report very much!



Date: 03/11/23 20:41
Re: Early blooming cherry blossoms at nite
Author: Hiroshi

Thank you for revisiting this thread.

I hope to report another blossom from the Tokyo area in a few weeks.

Hiroshi

cchan006 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hiroshi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not this year, so I could not file snow reports
> > this year.
> > Instead, I decided to report early blooming
> cherry
> > blossoms.
> > Hope you enjoy my report.
> >
> > Hiroshi
>
> Yes, enjoyed the report very much!








[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0926 seconds