Home Open Account Help 327 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Something that only happens in Brazil

Date: 03/22/23 03:47
Something that only happens in Brazil
Author: pedrop

I received this video from a friend yesterday. It happened somewhere in FTL railroad in North, maybe in Piaui state (PI). FTL can be classified as class 2 railroad here. Two new lines are been built by government to develop the areas served by this railroad that also has broad gauge. FTL network connects Piauí (PI), Ceará (CE) and Pernambuco (PE) states.
What we perceive by the guys talking in the video is that a guy tried to use the railroad tracks to bypass a strech of dirty road flooded and found itself grabbed on the tracks. So, people that were passing by the location help him moving the car by the tracks while a train was waiting nearby. They say the guy was lucky because the train was in low speed and could stop in time.

Pedro

Pedro Rezende
Vespasiano MG,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/23 03:49 by pedrop.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 03/22/23 07:52
Re: Something that only happens in Brazil
Author: tomstp

Some people  act like  the brain's only purpose is to grow hair.

Date: 03/22/23 08:43
Author: Ritzville

He was lucky the people could pull his car off the tracks and that the train could stop. I bet the driver doesn't do that again.

Larry

Date: 03/22/23 12:47
Author: NMlurker

What does it mean if I can't grow hair on my head? But driving down the tracks makes perfect sense to me.

Date: 03/22/23 14:50
Author: 8notch

Things you don't see everyday. I think if it was a volkswagon they could have gotten away with half of that help:)
Robert in Island city Oregon

Date: 03/22/23 17:20
Author: tomstp

NM you made me laugh.

Date: 03/27/23 10:45
Author: MEKoch

Cross ties look new.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0385 seconds