Home Open Account Help 231 users online

Railfan Technology > Fuji Slide Processing New Mailing Address

Date: 08/28/06 10:56
Fuji Slide Processing New Mailing Address
Author: dozerman

Hey everybody here is what is happening with the current Fuji slide processing situation. I do not know if this was covered recently but I just mailed 16 rolls to Phoenix for processing. The lab is AZ is CLOSED! ALL slides are to be sent to this new address:

FujiColor Processing, Inc.
PO Box 837
Parsons, KS 67357
(800) 522-3940

I just got off of the phone wit a customer service rep and she was very, very nice. I got a little worried there because I mailed it to Phoenix and found out over the weekend this is the new address. She had told me that all 16 rolls of film arrived earlier today and they were in the process of being done as we spoke. She told me they would be mailed out tonight or first thing in the morning. A few other notes here; she stated that all slides are still mounted in the Fuji processing green and white cardboard mounts, no plastic. I had asked her about there chemicals they use compared to the Fuji labs with the E6 processing and she said that there was a Fuji lab technician in there since they started to get the chemicals and slides right, so everything should be okay!

Now I sit and wait to see the finish product.

Just thought I would share this everybody

Tim

Date: 08/28/06 11:25
Re: Fuji Slide Processing New Mailing Address
Author: toledopatch

You're about six months behind the crowd on this one.

http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?9,1112830,1112830#msg-1112830

But I'm sure there are a few folk who appreciate the reminder and/or a current reference to the address for Dwayne's.

Date: 08/28/06 12:42
Author: wrrw

Other than the new address, you won't notice any difference to the quality.

Date: 08/28/06 13:52
Author: gp74444

You're about six months behind the crowd on this one.

slower processing time ....... :+)

Date: 08/28/06 15:37
Author: dozerman

Wow guys considering that I went to Lynchburg on a trip April 12 this year and sent Fuji 15 rolls the 14th of April, they all went to Phoenix at that time. This is the first time I sent film to them since April. And on turnaround time, I sent my film last Wed, they said they got it today and were processing it as we spoke. I was told that it would be in the mail coming back to me either today or tommorow. 8 days turnaround is pretty good for Fuji.

Date: 08/28/06 17:17
Author: toledopatch

tchowee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow guys considering that I went to Lynchburg on a
> trip April 12 this year and sent Fuji 15 rolls the
> 14th of April, they all went to Phoenix at that
> time. This is the first time I sent film to them
> since April.

There may have been a deferral of the cut-over time when Fuji switched to the Dwayne's contract, but nonetheless this has been in the works for quite a while.

Date: 08/28/06 11:51
Author: NormSchultze

Thats Dwaynes. The end is coming.

Date: 08/28/06 11:24
Author: joemvcnj

I drop them at my supermarket, and get them back in a week or so.
Let them handle the nitty-gtritty.

Date: 08/28/06 18:42
Author: bnsfbob

joemvcnj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I drop them at my supermarket, and get them back
> in a week or so.
> Let them handle the nitty-gtritty.

What per roll prices are you guys paying for either mailers or drop-off processing?

The Fuji address looks the same as Dwaynes (the only remaining Kodachrome lab in the Western Hemisphere).

Bob

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0519 seconds