Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Railfan Technology > slide show software?

Date: 11/01/09 22:51
slide show software?
Author: redneckrailfan

Hey folks, I'm interested in putting together some digital slide shows, can anyone reccommend a good program for doing this? Not really interested in adding sound or anything fancy right now, just want to be able to put together a program using my digital shots to share when I get together with my local friends. Thanks!

Just wanted to add that I am a PC user, running Vista 64bit.

Bryan Jones
Brooks, KY
Bryan's Train Photos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/09 01:47 by redneckrailfan.

Date: 11/01/09 23:18
Re: slide show software?
Author: NdeM

If using a PC, Windows Movie Maker is probably already on your computer. Its easy to use. Just click and drag the pictures into the timeline. You can easily add transitions and music by just clicking and dragging the files too.

Photodex's ProShow is another option - but a little pricey. Its the software used for all Winterail shows and many other productions. It uses a very similar format to Windows Movie Maker.

Date: 11/04/09 21:21
Author: Lobo

Kodak Easy share. Its free and works well.

Another source is Tucows.com. They have shareware and trial copes of software.

Greg

Date: 11/05/09 07:00
Author: chico

Windows Media Player will play your photos in a slideshow mode. If you have all your photo files in a single folder, open it, select a photo, doubleclick. It will open the photo large-screen and offer you choices to play the others, auto or manual. Its the most basic program found in most PCs, and will fit your requirements.

chico
http://www.heartlandrails.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0324 seconds