Home Open Account Help 209 users online

Railfan Technology > Railstream w/ IPad Problem

Date: 03/14/14 04:36
Railstream w/ IPad Problem
Author: Necer149

Hey everyone,

I love to watch railstream on my desktop, and saw under the "Supported Devices" tab that the IPad version 2 and newer works with Railstream. I Got on Railstream with my IPad 4 and got an error message saying "Error loading player: No playable sources found". I do not have a membership with them, and I have tried multiple different browsers including Chrome and I still get the same error. Is there any fix for this?

Mark

Date: 03/14/14 05:23
Re: Railstream w/ IPad Problem
Author: JTerre798

Necer149 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey everyone,
>
> I love to watch railstream on my desktop, and saw
> under the "Supported Devices" tab that the IPad
> version 2 and newer works with Railstream. I Got
> on Railstream with my IPad 4 and got an error
> message saying "Error loading player: No playable
> sources found". I do not have a membership with
> them, and I have tried multiple different browsers
> including Chrome and I still get the same error.
> Is there any fix for this?
>
> Mark

Most mobile browsers do not support certain streaming services. In fact any browsers on newer OS like Android 4.0 or Higher or more recent iOS versions, those browsers do not support Flash which is whats needed.

I'm not sure if iOS has this browser available for download through the app store, but on Android there's an app called Photon Flash Player and Browser. It's free on Android. I don't have any apple products so I'm not sure.

Date: 03/14/14 17:11
Author: Necer149

Thanks for the reply. The app store does carry that app but sadly it's $5.00. Not expensive at all but compared to free on Android it is. I'll see if that works.

Thanks again.

Mark

Date: 03/16/14 14:44
Author: jkurt

Have you tried Tune In Radio? It's from the apps store and it's free. I use that with my Kindle and my Galaxy S3.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0703 seconds