Home Open Account Help 367 users online

Railfan Technology > Folkston GA Railcam

Date: 03/30/14 09:16
Folkston GA Railcam
Author: dstill

Since yesterday I have not been able to get cam to work. Get 200 Stream not found Clip funnelcam2.stream. I it just me?

Date: 03/30/14 14:10
Re: Folkston GA Railcam
Author: CPR-489

From their Facebook Page on March 15th

HUGE UPDATE: We really can't say a ton right now, however we have been working behind the scenes on the biggest overhaul to the Folkston Webcams since day 1. Things are coming together now for an overhaul of all the systems from the ground up including replacing old cameras and possible the addition of others. Proper lighting, sound, surge protection, website, etc is being worked on now. Once we get some things finalized in the next 30 days we will make an official announcement at that time. Watching railroad webcams is about to change, and Folkston will once again be the leader for the best webcams on the net. We appreciate you all, and look forward to a totally new era for the webcams!

Thanks!

The Folkston Webcam Team

Date: 03/30/14 15:47
Author: RNinRVR

Sounds like something to watch out for.

Sharon Evans
Glen Allen, VA

Date: 03/31/14 07:17
Author: dstill

Its working for me this AM.

Date: 10/24/14 10:41
Author: ctillnc

To revive an old thread: the second camera was installed a while ago. The website now requires registration and offers paid or unpaid access.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0399 seconds