Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Railfan Technology > Any experience with FotoMagico ??

Date: 08/19/14 22:12
Any experience with FotoMagico ??
Author: CimaScrambler

I'm getting ready to do a slide show for presentation, using my Mac to build the show. I've used various things to do this in the past, and am considering trying Fotomagico this time around.

Anyone have any experience with Fotomagico they care to share? Likes, dislikes, overall impressions?

Thanks,

- Kit

Kit Courter
Menefee, CA
LunarLight Photography

Date: 08/20/14 10:03
Re: Any experience with FotoMagico ??
Author: trainjunkie

Kit,

I haven't used FotoMagico, or any other presentation software, for a few years (since version 2.0). But I did do a rather lengthy multi-media presentation awhile back with both stills and video and recall that FotoMagico offered certain effects/features I wanted that I couldn't get elsewhere, unless I wanted to use something as involved as After Effects.

All I can really tell you is that it worked well and had a pretty intuitive, Mac-like interface, and it did everything I wanted it to do.

Date: 09/09/14 20:43
Re: Any experience with FotoMagico ??
Author: CimaScrambler

Following up: bought Fotomagico and it is working very well. Very easy to use. I was able to get a real good first cut of a long show out in an evening.

Kit Courter
Menefee, CA
LunarLight Photography

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.139 seconds