Home Open Account Help 213 users online

Railfan Technology > Projector Screen Installation Crew

Date: 09/27/14 12:36
Projector Screen Installation Crew
Author: tq-07fan

I haven't been on TO much recently due to a buying my first house and the delay in having the telephone and Internet hooked up. This weekend my mom, dad and Frankie the cat came down to help get some more things cleaned and accomplished. Hanging the projector screen in what was the family room to the previous owners but is now the projection room to me required extra help, in fact all four people in picture 3 helped. The most difficult part was locating the studs so those holes will have to patched later. Now I will be able to have a right proper digital slide for my friends this Wednesday night to show where all the model railway layouts will be located in the house.
1) Left side
2) Right side
3) Left to right, Me, Frankie, my mom and my dad.

Jim

Date: 09/27/14 17:17
Re: Projector Screen Installation Crew
Author: fbe

The job always goes better when there is a cat to supervise the labor.

Congrats on the new layout room.

Posted from Windows Phone OS 7

Date: 09/30/14 19:43
Author: nicknack

Nice setup! Which screen is that, and do you like it?

Date: 10/01/14 19:30
Author: tq-07fan

It is an Elite Screens that I got for free when I bought my factory refurb digital projector six years ago. I like it other than that it does not roll back into the tube too easy. i have not quite figured out how to make that happen. Tonight I got to use it for the first time and it made such a difference from even a portable screen.

Jim

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.034 seconds